RE: [seul-edu] Announcing the Tux Typing 0.9 Release

Don't feel too bad. I edit my home pages about once every two years! I have
some big changes coming real soon though. Since DSL is a not a reality where
I am, I am getting cable and going to have fun!! Finally, I should be able
to do some serious work! I will lurk for a bit more before I reveal why I am
here. Hopefully, it will be good. ;-)

Erm... can I say "Holy Crap!" on an education-related mailing list? Hope
so...

It's fixed now... It was just a typo (of course ;-), but the most
interesting
thing is that we have had that problem since last summer (that's how old
that
particular file was), and no one has ever noticed it (or, at least, reported
it
back to me ;-)

Thanks for the information!