Re: [seul-edu] Announcing the Tux Typing 0.9 Release

Phillip Harp wrote:

> Don't feel too bad. I edit my home pages about once every two years! I have
> some big changes coming real soon though. Since DSL is a not a reality where
> I am, I am getting cable and going to have fun!! Finally, I should be able
> to do some serious work! I will lurk for a bit more before I reveal why I am
> here. Hopefully, it will be good. ;-)

OK, now you've got me intrigued.  Let me guess--you're here because you work for
some secret philanthropic group and you've heard what wonderful things we're
doing.  You're just sticking around to verify that, and then you'll shower us
with money, computers, and whatever resources we desire to let us push Linux
into every school on the planet.  Am I close?

--
Doug Loss                 Always do right.  This
Data Network Coordinator  will gratify some people