Re: [seul-edu] Oscar Awards for Profissionals

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, kmatta@ebmail.gdeb.com wrote:

> I wish there were Oscars awards for great human professionals.
>  I would
> recommend an Oscar for Jim McQuillan of the LTSP group and an
> Oscar for Doug
> Loss of the seul-edu group.

"I'd like to thank all the little people..." Oh, wait, I didn't
really get the award.  Well, it was an honor just to be
nominated.  Actually, if you're handing out awards for
Profissionals, you _have_ to consider Pete St. Onge, who is a
trained limnologist (it's not as bad as it sounds).

--
Doug Loss           Advertisements contain the only truths
dloss@suscom.net    to be relied on in a newspaper.