Re: [seul-edu] [Fwd: OS sourceforge education]

Are you looking for a project or for a sourceforge tutorial / user
help group?

If its a project, I think that one of the many ruby language projects
on Sourceforge might be a good area to look into. Ruby has the
advantage of having its main user base in Japan, as well as mailing
lists in Japanese (and English). Feel free to mail me and maybe we
can look through the list together to find and appropriate project.

-- alan

--
Alan Chen
Digikata LLC