[seul-edu] Please help me with this error

Hi,

I have RedHat Server 7.0 installed on a Dell Machine. This is used
for hosting an application.

One fine morning, the users were not able to reach the server.
Identified that the machine was not responding and we had to do a
hard boot.

During the booting process, when it reaches the stage of "Starting
NFS file locking services", it gives an error:

Starting NFS lockd: RPC send message returned error 101
RPC send message returned error 101
RPC send message returned error 101
RPC send message returned error 101
RPC send message returned error 101

Portmap: server localhost not responding timed out

and continues the booting process.

Please help me with this error as to what need to be done to resolve
this issue.

Thankyou,
Rajesh
Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or
Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs