Re: [seul-edu] Re: [OT? Tech stuff] NIS and Windows 2k/XP

'allo.

I found an excellent article on linuxjournal.com that explains how to set up
samba as a PDC.  So far it's working pretty well.  It's sharing files and
the whole bit.  I'm still having a few problems getting the logins to work
properly, though.  But I'm a lot closer.

I'll let you guys know when it's working and try to provide some links to
useful information.  I may even write it up myself, if I can get the time.

Thanks again to everyone for their help!

----
Kevin Godby  <godbyk@aea15.k12.ia.us>
Technology Coordinator
Moulton-Udell Community School District
305 E. Eighth St.   Phone: (641) 642-8131
Moulton, Iowa  52572  Fax: (641) 642-3461