RE: [seul-edu] Re: Linux in Education Book?

On Mon, 2003-06-16 at 23:10, Worden, Bill wrote:
> Linux offers a lot to education.  It's derived from a collaborative effort
> which is motivated by the joy of learning.  It is the ONLY major OS

hmmm may be we can setup wiki somewhere why now all contribute the
chapters, then you compile them and take donations or look for a sponsor
to print the book in traditional way or you can publish the book as
Ebook, any way the condition is it has to be GPL'ed.

cheers
S.Goswami

--
Center for Open Software