Re: [seul-edu] Linux in Education Book?

David:

Great going - looks like we got people started on a needed project.
In reviewing your direction and the way it looks like it might evolve,
I can see adding some support to your project, but the book I have
in mind is for teachers and administrators to help them get started
so they can understand what your project means to them. That is
one of the reasons to keep mine short and to the point. I hope to
have pointers to this project for more detailed explanations.

Thanks for your input and getting the ball rolling.
See you on the wiki...

Bill.