Re: C++ ostreams on EGCS and Linux

Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> I don't know about C++ ostreams.
> But using egcs with Dr Geo who is C++ written I remark some problems,
> the code don't do what expected when compiled with -O3. Without this
> options it's ok.
>
> Hope it can help

Hmm...  I'm not using any -O switches.  Just -Wall and -g.  Guess I'll
post it to comp.os.linux.development.apps or comp.lang.c++ or something
like that.

I want to fix this before releasing Airsim 0.0.2 (which has some new
stuff).  Version 0.1.0 will be the first version to accept a client
connection.  That will be sweet!!! (and hopefully fun)

Also, I determined that ostream was *not* at fault.  ostrstream is
though.  Need to find out what's up with that...