Re: [seul-edu] Zschool? Let me try this one more time...

Eric Sandeen writes:
 > At 01:29 PM 2/29/00 -0800, I wrote:
 >
 > >If he sees something he can do, he's welcome to jump in and do it.
 > >
 > >-Eric
 >
 > Oh - and of course I'll answer any questions he has along the way, as long
 > as it's within my realm of expertise... this is a learning experience for
 > me, too.  :)

Normaly in open source project you don't need to ask anything to join
a project expect when you summit your first patch :)

So it means Aaron can just jump in the Grader project, we can't push
anyone to that.

About Grader, as suggested Eric, Aaron can subscribe to the mailing list,
look at the archive and also - it's a must - checkout the code in the
CVS of Grader and start to play with the code (not that much now).

(https://sourceforge.net/project/?group_id=2667)

Student jumping in open source project is definitively an education
part and an exciting way of learing. But tutoring is a bit more
difficult as it's involve time, and we are all short of this. So don't
be surprise if sometime you don't get answer :)

Hilaire