[seul-edu] News about Linux in education

As most of you know, I've been writing weekly Linux in education reports
since the beginning of the year.  For the past two weeks I've had to
scramble to come up with things to put in the reports.  I know there's
more going on with Linux in education that I've put in these reports.  I
just don't know about everything that's going on.  I'd like you to help
remedy that.

If you, a project you're working with, or an organization you belong to
has done something that the rest of the Linux community should know
about, please post a notice of that here.  I use the discussions here as
a primary source of material for the reports, and as the volume of
messages has lessened in the past few weeks I've had less to work with.
Besides, think of the fame and glory you'll get from letting everyone on
the list know what you're doing!  At any rate, you may get some
interesting comments on your news.  The more things we have to say about
Linux in education, the more dynamic our efforts will appear to the rest
of the community.  That alone might attract more people to the effort of
developing Linux applications for education!

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just