Re: [seul-edu] Tux on the Upper West Side

Denver wrote:

> I would like to know how you guys convinced the school and the
> Board of Education to allow linux to be used as the OS for the servers since the
> Board of Ed uses Windows NT.  I am trying to convince my school SysAdmin to
> switch to Linux instead of NT but with little luck.

This is a very good question, and the answer could help us all in
advocacy efforts.  Chris, some of us will be in Toronto May 15-18 for
the LinuxCanada 2000 expo.  Would you consider coming up for our seminar
on Linux in education (May 18, late afternoon)?

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just