Re: [seul-edu] Tux on the Upper West Side

It always help to get a 'big' company rep involved I think...if you are
tryting to get the district to switch. I am trying to arrange to have a
few local high-school administrators visit the offices here to see how a
fully Linuxized office works...and that a 'real' organization can use it
(read: it's legit).

The other thing that is if they see that it is supported and
professional (ready for prime-time) they are less reluctant to just say
no.

--
Joseph E. Arruda		|	www.valinux.com
Corporate Alchemist		|	sourceforge.net