Re: [seul-edu] Slashdot or Linux & Education

linuxkernel@newmail.net wrote:

> In Slashdot today, the Ask Slashdot column has a Linux & Education - How to
> get it for your school discussion.
>
> The url is http://slashdot.org/askslashdot/00/03/06/0054217.shtml
>
> Please go there and contribute your ideas.

You know, I've pretty much given up on trying to contribute to
Slashdot.  They don't seem to accept new stories except if they come
from their personal friends or are of personal interest to them.  And
the S/N ratio in the comments is so low as to make it hardly worth
wading through to find anything worth reading.  I find LinuxToday, Linux
Daily News, Kuro5hin, Advogato, and Technocrat much more useful and
interesting.

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just