Re: [seul-edu] Grader project entry

Eric Sandeen wrote:

>  >Umm, Eric, I'm still waiting for an entry for our projects page [stares
>  >up at ceiling, bites lower lip].  It's _really_easy_ to do, you know.
>
> Ok, Doug, go ahead and shame me in front of the list.  :-)  I'll just have
> to return the favor...  here's a cut 'n' paste from my Outbox... you didn't
> get this?

I don't find it on my system here at work.  If it's on my system at home
and I've overlooked it, I apologize.  If not, then I didn't get it.  At
any rate, I'll put it up on the projects page in a little while.  For
all the other project leaders: please review your project page entry and
send me any changes!  Let's keep the info there up-to-date.

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just