[seul-edu] Articles for LinuxMall

I received this offer from Zonker at LinuxMall:

On Sat, 18 Mar 2000, "Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier" wrote:
> I'd also be interested in talking to you
> about writing some case studies, tutorials or features on
> using Linux in the classroom. We don't pay real high prices
> for articles, but we do pay. (Usually between $150 - $300,
> depending on length...more for longer-term projects)

This might be a way to publicize what you're doing with Linux in your
schools and make a little bit of money to boot.  You can contact Zonker at
<Zonker@LinuxMall.com> and see if you can negotiate an article.  If you do,
let us know to expect it!

--
Doug Loss            There's no trick to being a humorist
dloss@suscom.net     when you have the whole government