Re: [seul-edu] 2nd try to get some discussion on Linux and home schooling

Petr,

  We (SEUL-edu) doesn't have a home schooling program . I have contributed some
of my ideas on my webpage at  http://cran.seul.org/~acody/ . There are a lot of
links that could help you presently with your home schooling needs there. Under
the Lessons section there are some sites that have random math and spelling
quizes.

    What this group currently is trying to figure out is where does the
home schooling environment fit into Linux and computing.

Adam Cody

--
Adam Cody
ajcody@digitalhandshakes.com