Re: [seul-edu] Online Quiz Program

Stephen A Quam wrote:

> I have noticed that there are a lot of new members on this mailing list. I
> am with the online quiz program. We are trying to create a web based quiz
> and testing system. We are in the early development stages, so there is a
> lot to do. I would like to invite anyone who is interested to joing our
> project mailing list it is quiztg@seul.org. To joing simply send a message
> to majordomo@seul.org with subscribe quiztg in the body of the
> message.

I want to second this.  This will be a very useful project once it gets going.  I'd
like to see it as a modular program with a quiz engine that has many frontends--web,
Tcl/Tk, curses, GTK, Qt, etc.  That's just my advice, of course.  The actual coders
will have to determine what they really want to do with the idea.

--
Doug Loss                 Even if you're on the right track,
Data Network Coordinator  you'll get run over if you just