Re: [novalug] Re: [seul-edu] Young Linuxers - Too hard? No way!

Not sure who asked the original question for more info on kickstart.

I have been working with it a lot lately.  Here are the URLs I have
collected.

http://www.samag.com/linux/articles/v09/i01/a2.shtml
http://www.fezbox.com/
http://www.redhat.com/mirrors/LDP/HOWTO/KickStart-HOWTO-5.html
http://www.redhat.com/corp/support/manuals/RHL-6.1-Manual/ref-guide/ch-kickstart.html
http://www.redhat.com/support/manuals/RHL-6.1-Manual/ref-guide/ch-kickstart.html#S1-KICKSTART-PUTKICKSTARTHERE
http://www.linuxworld.com/linuxworld/lw-1999-12/lw-12-kickstart.html
http://wwwcache.ja.net/dev/kickstart/

A couple of the URLs are quickie articles. they are good for an overview.

There are a few glitches/inconsistancies with different versions.  The new
features in Redhat 6.2 beta look useful.  I have versions of files that
work inder 6.0, 6.1 and 6.2. if you want more samples.

Seems like a good subject for a novalug meeting.....

Later,

Chuck Moss