Re: [seul-edu] SEUL/edu Doc Site

Hi Jacques,

Thanks for volunteering!  Here is my current start.
Please feel free to do what you want with it.

I would think the best would be to start with the option
you mentioned first (by hand) and when you get tired of
this we
can do something more automatic (even then I expect that
you will need to constantly on the look out for new
articles).

PS -  I don't know what SEUL's ideas are on web scripts
on it's web site though.

Quoting Jacques Fortier <jfortier@seul.org>:

> Hi,
> 	I'm willing to volunteer to do this.  From what I
understand, what
> it requires is monitoring the mailing list and adding
any documentation
> that is mentioned to some sort of seul/edu docs
webpage.  Or, do we want
> to be more ambitious and create a web-based interface
that allows anyone
> to automatically add documentation to a database?  I'm
willing to do
> either, although the latter will obviously take more
time to get going.

> 	Jacques Fortier
>
> On Fri, 24 Mar 2000, Bill Tihen -- TECHNOLOGY wrote:
>
> > It looks to me that we will need some one to
volunteer
> > to maintain a web page of related docs, that aren't
part
> > of the SEUL/edu docs.
> >
> > Any volunteers.
> >
> > PS -- We are hoping to post the first documents on
> > Monday.  Several other are near completion and
should be
> > forthcomming in April.
> >
> > Bill
> > TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
> > Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
> > <http://www.tasis.ch/>

TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>
Title: SEUL/edu Related Documents

SEUL/edu Related Docuements

This is a list of documents that are not part of the SEUL/edu documentation project but have been found to be useful to other SEUL/edu participants. These articles will still be organized in the same way as the SEUL/edu articles. If you find additional useful article, please send the URL to: .