Re: [seul-edu] SEUL/edu Doc Site

Hi Jacques,

This sounds like a good plan.  I suppose I should also
make the other web pages have a similar look and feel to
the rest of SEUL/edu.

Can you send me a copy of your template?  I will use it
too.  I'll just stick my content into the table and
walla -- it will look very similar to the rest of the
site.  I'll try to do this as I package the rest of the
docs for the site.

> > 	As for what I plan on doing for the page, Bill's
suggestion to
> > organize it on the same lines as the seul produced
docs seems
> > reasonable.
> > I'd also like to include blurbs about each doc if
possible, and put
> > everything in both english and the original language
for non-english
> > docs
> > (eg, a french doc would have french and english
titles and blurbs
> > where
> > possible).
> >
> That sounds fine.
>
> --
> Doug Loss            There's no trick to being a
humorist
> dloss@suscom.net     when you have the whole
government
> (570) 326-3987       working for you.
>                         Will Rogers

TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>