Re: [seul-edu] File Space on a Samba Server

Well, I am at school now and right clicking on the mapped sharename gives me an
incorrect directory size ...

Maybe I will try to upgrade like Kevin suggested. Before I do so, has anyone
tried this on a newer version of samba (I am running 1.9.18p10 --- see below)?

Mike