[seul-edu] Things are looking up!

As you probably know, I am trying to convince people in my area how good
Linux is. Well, I have submitted suggestions to everyone I could think:
The school board, the government, School Net. I got a reply back from
the board but I sent it to the wrong person. Here is what he had to say:

"
Kevin,

Thank you for your offer.

I am retired from the school board so am no longer responsible for such
matters.
I know Linux is an excellent operating system and becoming ever more
popular. Unfortunately, I believe that the major investment by the
Ministry of Education in licensing Windows software for Ontario schools
kind of locks Boards in.
"

This is getting me closer and closer. I replied to him and I will notify
you people on any other outbreaks of news. But I do need your help. On
the Ontarian governments page is where you can suggest stuff the the
politicians. If the government all of a sudden gets a bunch of mail
suggesting Linux, they might get involved. You can reach them at
http://www.premier.gov.on.ca/ and www.schoolnet.ca/. Go to feedback and
submit a message. I am always on the hunt for people to contact so I
probably have more information for you at a later date. Thanks,

Kevin Brown.