Re: [seul-edu] "Homeschoolers find Solutions in Linux"

Doug:

Thanks for the kind words.  I intend to continue highlighting the
interesting ways in which Linux can solve real-world problems.
Education is one area where I believe Linux can make a real difference.

Thanks again and keep reading!

Michelle

--
                Michelle Head  :  Michellh@LinuxMall.com