[seul-edu] long username test

Because of some hopeful feedback I have tried a limited
test on my mail server.

RH6.0 using MD5, IMP2.0.10 (web base IMAP service), POP,
Sendmail and Linuxconf (mostly so users can change their
passwords).

I created 2 accounts using linuxconf.
	tihen.bill-h
and
	tihen.billy-h
These are similar the same up to the first 10 characters
and are similar to how we currently create mail aliases.

Users are able to change their password using linuxconf,
they can successfully send and recieve email using IMP
and POP.  As the sysop I am able to use Linuxconf to
manage the accounts.

Before I say this is a success for an email server.  Can
anyone think of some other tests I should try?

Next I will test my new fileserver, I will try NFS, NIS,
Netatalk, and Samba.  I anyother tests I should run?

Bill

TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>