Re: Fw: [seul-edu] Why use Linux?

Hi friends,
I think there are some reasons for why should study linux.
1.	Main reason is Linux is free and OPEN SOURCE. Open source technology is very motivating technolgy for our people who wants to develop new things for our use.
2.	Most of the people hate Microsoft strategy so they want to fight with Microsoft. That's why they are using and suggesting to use Linux.
3.	Obviously, other things are there, but these are the main things according to me.
When linux-user will increase, shortage and high payability will not be remain there. Also It will increase the competition between linux users. Becasue any way Linux is now very much userfriendly.

Any way, I think Linux is very powerful, because it's a people's OS, for the people's use, developed by people.

Regards

Sachin
digitalguru@postmaster.co.uk