[seul-edu] RDA software evaluation offer

RDA has a limited number of CD-ROMs of their open-source 5GL
Tool Set and MicroBUDGET-GUI available for evaluation purposes.
This software provides financial management and human resources
apps for school districts, student activity accounting at the
school, and can be used for other not-for-profit entities
besides schools.  They'd like these CDs to go to people who can
promise to do some serious testing and evaluating of their
programs rather than to just the idly curious.  So if you have
some experience with such programs in the schools and are
willing to put the RDA software through its paces and to report
back on your experiences, contact me via private email and I'll
see about getting you a copy.

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.