Re: [seul-edu] Presentation Software

If you have the machine/memory to run it, StarOffice has a very good
presentation package.  So does Applixware, but not as slick as SO.  Having
done it both ways, I agree with the suggestion to use HTML.  I have set up a
nice presentation doing it that way and the options and potential beat the
standard "PowerPoint" stuff by a long ways.  Depends on what you want to do
of course.  Developing an HTML presentation is not that difficult, AbiWord
produces reasonable code as does SO for WYSIWYG editing.

Ed Lawson