Re: [seul-edu] please offer your comments on this new SEUL.org logo

Matthew Schmidt wrote:

> The new logo is much better than the old one.  I guess I'll be using the new
> one now in my presentation for the Colorado Linux Information Quest!  Many
> thanks to the guys at worldforge.org!

Understand that this logo suggestion isn't for SEUL/edu but for SEUL in general,
and that it isn't an official logo yet, just a suggestion.  And the votes aren't
entirely in on which logo people like best (personally, I prefer the current
one).

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid