[seul-edu] Fw: yet another education project: it4school

This arrived this morning.  I tried to run the demo on the
website, but couldn't get into the system quickly.  Take a look
and let us know what you think.

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.