[seul-edu] Fw: Information about government support for open source & education

I just received this from Bjarni.  Let's help him here!
Alejandro, could you answer the question about Red Escolar?
Tomas or Georges (or anyone else who knows), could you deal with
the French question?  Does anyone have any info on the German
legislation?  Gunnar, perhaps you could collaborate with Bjarni
to the benefit of both of you.  I'm sure other information of
the same sort would be happily received.  Oh, and Bjarni, you
ought to subscribe to the seul-edu mailing list!

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.