Re: [seul-edu] Desperately seeking on site help

Jim Aird wrote:

> As far as finding local resources, the LUGs in the Sac/Davis are tough to
> wiggle into (no link to send a plea for resources from the group) without
> going to a meeting and I haven't found anything in Chico.  I have heard
> there is a group here but they are not listed in the LUG lists and I don't
> know how to get involved, and I need to, big time.

Jim,

   I'll mention your need in the next Linux in education report (on Monday).
With any luck, someone will contact you from the Chico group.  Don't count on
that, of course.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid