Re: Re(2): [seul-edu] help to make Zope work

Hi there,

1) If you are going to use the applications on a linux based server it will
be easier for you to develop them with php and mysql (as an SQL server) Zope
is fine too but personaly I find php easier. If you still want to try Zope,
I recommend you to get its win32 version. It is easily installed and used.
If you like it, you will try its linux version, but dont forget that you
need to learn DTML (a script lang that Zope uses.) and Python to use Zope
eficently. (so be clever and use php, =)))

2) If you can also use the applications on an NT server, and know alittle
Delphi, I suggest you to use Delphi s cgiexpert component. It is fairly
easy, and REALLY powerfull. You can also use Mysql with it with mysqls odbc
driver (myodbc) You can download a free version of cgiexpert from
http://www.cgiexpert.com

3) If you dont understand what I am talking about clearly, visit these sites
and read the usefull info:
http://www.php.net
http://www.mysql.com
http://www.cgiexpert.com

If you still feel that you need help, shoot yourself, =))

byes..

Erol YILDIZ