[seul-edu] Wireless Lab

Our school just implemented a wireless PC lab (20 laptops in a cart
which plugs in to the LAN via CAT5 in the classroom. The funny thing is,
we can't afford software for them (duh). At my suggestion, we installed
Star Office 5.2 for Windows and it is great. Now for the major leap of
faith...

Would Linux support this type of lab configuration? I'm a new user to
Linux and am dreaming about a grant to set up a wireless lab of 30
laptops. Any input (yes, it is possible or forget it dude) would be
great. If you have any ballpark dollar amounts that would be interesting
too.

John Johnson
West Shore Jr/Sr High School
Melbourne, Florida