[seul-edu] Info Request about XML Script

Hi,

 We are trying to give a solution to one of our clients.
The clients requirement goes like this,

He has data coming in XML format. Some of these XML data files are
in turn
 interlinked.

For eg: say Data1.xml, Data2.xml and Data3.xml are three xml data
files. Then Data1.xml might be refereing to Data2.xml for some data
and in turn Data2.xml will be refering Data3.xml for some data based
upon certain code values.

There are certain validations like Data1.xml file can contain a
field whose value should be equal to say a total field in the
Data2.xml file. This can drill upto further levels too.
Based upon these requirements we need to validate,
1) format
2) data validations with in xml forms as well as between forms.
(Parent -> Child -> Child validations).

How can this be best handled?
Can I implement this type of things using XML Script?
If so how?

Help from your side will be much appreciated.

Regards,
Rak.