Re: [seul-edu] Sourceforge Petition

On Sat, 2002-03-16 at 13:08, Matt Jezorek wrote:
> I would like to get the petition I am working on reviewed. My Spelling
> kinda sucks due to being a progamer. I have been trying to get SourceForge
> to create an educational Foundry for about a year now and maybe a petition
> will help. Please check it out and feel free to correct spelling mistakes,
> grammer, or re-write it completely and dont forget to sign it.
>
> http://www.bluelinux.org/sf/petition.php

AFAIK, SourceForge was planning on doing an educational Foundry for a
while now (I rec'd word from someone in SF who was working on it several
months ago... but I have been out of the loop since then)

Was anyone else contacted by that person (I forgte their name)? If so,
anyone still have the e-mail address?

--
Sam "Criswell" Hart <criswell@geekcomix.com> AIM, Yahoo!: <criswell4069>
Homepage: < http://www.geekcomix.com/snh/ >