[seul-edu] LinuxWorld Booth at the LWE Conference and expo August 4-7

Just as I have for the past few years, I will be reserving a booth at
LinuxWorld  Expo.  I would suggest that if anyone else wanting to be there
register now, or sharer space with LinuxHelpers.  I am not yet set on my
summer schedule so I may or may not be able to be present, meaning the space
may not have me there.

Let me know if yiou want to share space and cannot commit to your own booth.

Bill

**********************************
from LWE:
There has never been a more exciting time to participate in the LinuxWorld
Conference & Expo .Org Pavilion!  Today, .Org organizations strive to stay
ahead of the changing times and continue to offer valuable services to
members of the Linux community. As part of our continual efforts to support
the Linux and GNU operating system, LinuxWorld Conference & Expo believes
it is vital to have an opportunity for .org participants to meet, network
and share experiences, issues and developments.

Once again LinuxWorld Conference & Expo will provide you with this
opportunity FREE via our .Org Pavilion! This is our way of thanking you for
all the hard work your organization has done to promote the Linux OS
operating system.

As a .Org Pavilion participant you will have your own booth to display any
marketing materials and conduct business while benefiting from the added
exposure on the show floor.

This package will provide you with all the information necessary for
planning and executing a smooth and successful show.  Please take a few
minutes to read the .Org Pavilion fact sheet and contract enclosed.  Time
and space are limited and is on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS,  so be sure
to fax your completed contract to my attention at 508-620-6690.

LinuxWorld Conference & Expo will be premiering in San Francisco, CA  at
The Moscone Center, August 4 - 7, 2003.

Thank you
Kristin Gallo
508 424 4834