Re: [seul-edu] ISO progress

On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 15:24, Gordon Holtslander wrote:

> I'm relatively new to the seul-edu - I subscribed about a week ago.  I'm
> working with our local linux users group to have our school board consider
> doing a pilot project using linux in school.
>
> I tried out Numerical Chameleon.  Should I post my review of it to you or to
> the list in general or somewhere else?

Thanks, Gord.  Post it to the list.  If you've installed the app and
tested it, if it meets with your approval it has passed Phase 2.  If you
feel any particular affinity to one category or another of applications
in our App Index, look them all over and give us thumbs up or thumbs
down.  If you just do a preliminary eval from their website, that counts
as Phase 1.  If you actually install them and try them, that's Phase 2.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain