Re: EDUML (Dr. Geo)

> 3a. most currently check for well-formed XML data files (whether the tags are
> matched and generally follow the XML specs)

This is what does Expat I guess ?
Any experience with it ? This will help to start.

> The first step, I think, is to propose (expose) a list of elements needed for
> Dr. Geo data and incorporate/merge/harmonize that into/with EDUML

Will you help in this task ?
To make life easier I've written down the Dr Geo API declaration to help
convert XML Dr Geo figure to internal Dr Geo figure. This is a set of
functions declarations like those ones :

drgeo_point_free (gchar *name, gdouble x, gdouble y);
drgeo_line (gchar *name, gchar *point1, gchar *point2);
drgeo_line_parallel (gchar *name, gchar *point, gchar *line);

The first argument is always the name of the created object. The others
arguments are gdouble or gchar (~double and char)

May be a CVS will help other to jump in the development, Roger ?

--
Hilaire Fernandes
Dr Geo project http://www.drgeo.seul.org