[Fwd: volunteer for SEUL]

I'm forwarding this message to the list in the hope that one or another
of you folks who are working on programs can put this person's talents
to use.  It'd be a shame if he was turned away because no one had any
work for him.  Please contact him directly if you'd like to enlist his
help.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a