Re: seul-edu

Here's another message from someone eager to help out.  If any of you are looking
for help on your respective projects, give Rey an invitation.  Rey, you might also
want to join the seul-edu mailing list to get a feel for what we're doing.  To do
so, go to <http://www.seul.org/edu/> and fill out the small form at the bottom of
the page.  And while you're there, take a look around!

On Thu, 6 May 1999 03:55:13 +0800, rzcasipe@pworld.net.ph wrote:

> I would like to volunteer in any way.  But if it's in the area of
> programming then I can program in C,C++,Java,Tcl/Tk.
>
> I hope to hear from you soon.
>
> - Rey

Doug Loss            Democracy substitutes election by the
dloss@csrlink.net    incompetent many for appointment by
(570) 326-3987       the corrupt few.
                        George Bernard Shaw