Re: suggestion for educational software section

A rather late reply, but anyways..

>But I haven't made any Debian packages before. I think I just successfully
>packaged xletters, but I'm going to poke at it some more before I claim that
>I did. Once I figure things out, the rest should follow pretty easily (heh).
>If any of you have particular interest in educational applications, and
>clue in making debs, please contact me and maybe we can help divide up some
>work. I have way too many things going on these days, so this project will
>be a little slow in coming.

As I'm planning on installing Debian on some schools here this
summer, I started thinking of packaging the educational programs, and
remembered I've read your letter some while ago..

I have some experience, allthough I'm not an official debian
developer (no pgp or packages uploaded to debian distribution).  If
there are packages left unpacked of those on the seul-edu list, I'd
like to help you with some. Tha ones I was first thinking of was Dr
Geo and xletters.. (lletters (or lln) is allready in the debian
distribution!)

If we can, it would make the packaging easier if we can get the
developers to accept the debian-directory in the repository.

.../EOF
---
<mailto:eof@hem.utfors.se>
Educational Free Software - http://hem.fyristorg.com/edufs/