Re: [Fwd: Invitation to join seul-edu]

On Fri, 21 May 1999 22:37:02 +0800, Hilaire Fernandes <hilaire.fernandes@iname.com> wrote:

> Ghislain has already internationalised his applications. The translator
> just need to work on the *.po files. Peter you can contact him directly
> to translate the application and see wich french terms are problematic
> to translate

That being the case, can we get some of our Russian, German, Spanish, and
Chinese (or any other language) speakers to contact him too about translations
into those languages?  If you speak one of those languages but not French, you
may have to wait till the French to English translation is done.  I can see a
possibility of errors creeping in due to multiple levels of translation, but I
hope we'll have enough people looking at the finished product to minimize that.

And if you do help with this and find it enjoyable, please contact Barret Dolph
and offer your help with his translation project.  I'm sure he'll welcome the
assistance.

Doug Loss            Democracy substitutes election by the
dloss@csrlink.net    incompetent many for appointment by
(570) 326-3987       the corrupt few.
                        George Bernard Shaw