Tech writers available

I just found this on LinuxToday:

<http://www.linuxchix.org/techwriters/>

It's "a general discussion list for writers, editors, and developers who
are interested in or are currently working on documentation for Open
Source software projects."

They further say, "If you are a programmer or organizer of an OS
software project and you would like to find volunteer writers/editors
for your project, send me your name, email address, URL, and details
about your requirements and project. I'll add your project to the
projects page."

I don't know if this would be a good resource for all of our projects (I
doubt that these writers would be the ones for the Open Textbook project
or for developing lesson plans for using Dr Geo), but they might be very
useful in helping to document how to use EDUML and K12AccountAdmin.
Please take a look at this site, project leaders, and if you think it
might be useful to you let me know.  I'd like to submit all of our
projects that might find this useful at the same time.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a