[seul-edu] Samba and printing

Wow, our school sys admin is thinking of using Linux in a server role at our
school and asked me a few questions.  Unfortunatly I could not give him a
definite answer.  Here is the situation: He wants a print server.  Each
teacher (over 60) will be getting an HP deskjet printer.  He wants the Linux
box to act as a print spooler for all 60 printers.  Basically when a teacher
wants to print it gets spooled on the Linux box and printed to the correct
printer.  Dont ask me why he wants to do it this way, but he does.  I use
Samba at home on my small network but the set up is a bit different then he
is proposing. Can Samba do this?????

David Culp