Re: [seul-edu] Samba and printing

"Culp, David" wrote:

> Thats what I was thinking also.....why??????   Maybe he meant Laser Jet and
> each printer would have its own IP address.

OTOH, why not just get one printer and use it as a shared resource?
Stick it in the staff room, or similar place if there's anything more
private coming out.
If each printer had the JetDirect (network card) module installed, then
there's no problem - I've done it at school. Create a remote queue with
the IP address of the printer, give it the printer type, and away you go
:).

Dan
--
dankolb@ox.compsoc.net  Oxford University Computer Society Secretary

--I reserve the right to be completely wrong about any comments or
  opinions expressed; don't trust everything you read above--