Re: [dprentice@uno.edu: Re: [seul-edu] linux needs]

My experience says that a 166 with 64M of ram will hanlde at least 3
xclients.  If it had more RAM, it would handle more clients.

It is really simple to do the basic stuff.  If you have X on the clients
already, then
on the server
	add a clause to /etc/X11/xdm/Xaccess to match the clients
	comment out the "0:" line in Xservers
	start xdm
on the client
	add X -query <server>
	at the end of the boot sequence

If you want to install only what you need for the xclient, go to
http://www.solucorp.qc.ca/xterminals

Jim Wildman                         Senior Consultant, 3X Corporation
jawildman@cfanet.com                jim.wildman@3x.com  www.3x.com
http://www.cfanet.com/jawildman     (513)587-3647