[jean.peyratout@wanadoo.fr: Re: [seul-edu] LSM in Bordeaux]

----- Forwarded message from owner-seul-edu@seul.org -----

From: Jean Peyratout <jean.peyratout@wanadoo.fr>
To: seul-edu@seul.org
Subject: Re: [seul-edu] LSM in Bordeaux
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 20:19:24 +0200
Cc: liste RMLL / LSM <lsm@lsm.abul.org>, Odile Bénassy <obenassy@magic.fr>

Hi !
It's ok Mike, you can come in Bordeaux for Libre Software Meeting. .
Work language is English for every topic but topic14, Education, wich
is mostly in French. But I'm sure you'll find a translator if really you wish
participate.  ;-)

See http://lsm.abul.org/lsm_en.html and please r
Register quickly at http://lsm.abul.org/registration/registration_en.php3
For topic Education see http://lsm.abul.org/program/topic14_en.html

NB: please, don't kick yourself no more ;-)

Best regards,
--
Jean Peyratout	courriel : jean.peyratout@abul.org