[seul-edu] Linux for Schools Project

I just came across this on the OSE page that Richard tells us isn't
being actively updated anymore:

http://www.lynxafrica.demon.co.uk/lfsp/

Please, folks, I try to keep up with what's happening with Linux in
education around the world as much as I can, but if you see
something I haven't mentioned (particularly if it's something in
your own country or otherwise near and dear to your heart) please
post a message about it here!  It will then get into our Linux in
education reports so everyone can see it.  I promise, I'll be
relieved that we didn't miss it rather than envious that I didn't
see it first.  My ultimate goal is to have everyone else tell us
about all the interesting things that happen, so I don't have to
scour the net for these links!

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid