Re: [seul-edu] Musical notation editor & midi sequencer

I use Rosegarden and like it.  RPMs for Rosegarden
should be available from any site that SuSE 7.1 can be
downloaded from.  (An earlier RPM that came with SuSE
6.4, if I recall correctly, contained a bug that
prevented any files from being saved, but the version
that comes with 7.1 doesn't have the bug.)

Dave "Pa" McClamrock